DC Solar Solutions, through its renewable energy products and Investment Funds, assists investors in realizing incentives and tax credits authorized by the government.
Benefit from an investment in renewable energy
The Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2009 and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 have incentivized investment in solar energy. Investment Funds offered through DC Solar Solutions receive the 30% Federal Business Energy Tax Credit (ITC), and the projects are fully depreciable.
DC Solar Solutions provides investors with a financial, social and environmental return.
- Specifically designed to reduce tax liability and provide investor cash flow.
- Investors receive federal solar tax incentives for their investment.
- The investment tax credit of 30% is earned on the entire basis of the energy property.
- Credits are generated on the total cash and leveraged cost basis.
- Results in a significant return which is passed to Investor Members.
- Lease payments from the energy property may be utilized to pay leveraged loans.
- Investor Members receive an annual return during the period of their investment.
- Depreciation may be taken immediately, if eligible for bonus depreciation, or over 5-6 years.
- Investments in renewable energy produce tangible social and environmental benefits!
DC Solar Solutions has assembled a respected team of tax, insurance and legal advisors to provide the tax credit investor with sound and comprehensive guidance.
Solar tax benefit packages are fully insured for investor member protection.
Note: While our tax, insurance and legal advisors have advised about this and other similar projects, and we have closed on funds with publicly traded companies, banks and other investors, it must be remembered that each project is a separate transaction which must be separately analyzed, and any opinion rendered in another transaction should not be considered an opinion with respect to this transaction. This tax discussion was provided in connection with promoting, marketing or recommending an investment to you. In connection with this investment, you should seek professional advice based on your particular circumstances from your own independent legal and tax advisors.